Downie Timber Ltd., located in Revelstoke BC has immediate fulltime openings (on-call basis), approximately 40 hours a week, for production labourers to join our Downie Timber and Selkirk Remanufacturing teams. We are a forest harvesting and lumber manufacturing company located in Revelstoke and are a proud component of the Gorman Bros. group of companies. Downie Timber Ltd. is a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the successful candidate will be required to work with a team of employees, who are responsible for producing quality lumber products. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience.
KEY ROLES of this position include but are not limited to:
• Work shift work, available for all shifts on short notice
• Working in a manufacturing production environment
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks is required
• SIN/Work Permit/Visa Required
• Physical ability to perform labour intensive occupations
• High School Diploma or equivalency is considered an asset
• Previous experience in forestry or manufacturing is considered an advantage
If you possess the skills and qualifications required for this challenging position, please submit your resume via email or apply in person at the main office located @ 1621 Mill Street, Revelstoke by Friday, November 29, 2019. The position(s) will remain open until suitable candidates have been hired.
Human Resources Department
Main Office: 1621 Mill Street, Revelstoke BC
E: email@example.com F: 1-888-908-4151
Downie Timber Ltd. thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.