The Stoke Logo

The Stoke List

Buy, sell, love, yell -- Revelstoke's online classifieds.

> Reply: Copy to clipboard

I am a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and can help you make sense of the Canadian Immigration system. Whether you "only" need a work permit or extend your stay temporarily or if you are looking for ways to make Canada your home. Contact me to set up an appointment.

Post Id:
Thu, 12 Sep 2019 16:40:29 GMT