The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort is currently seeking dynamic individuals to join our team of like minded hospitality professionals who share a passion for guest service, travel and outdoor adventure.
We are currently accepting applications for permanent Room Attendant positions in our Housekeeping Department.
The Sutton Place Hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest level of service and product presentation. Room Attendants work in teams and are responsible for the cleanliness of guest suites and public areas.
• Provincial Medical, Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care
for full time employment only.
• Third Party partnership discounts for all employees
• Season Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
• Summer Retention Bonus of $2/hour
• Limited staff accommodation available
• Bike to Work Incentive Program
• Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers on retail, rental, F & B, accommodation and more
No education or experience required; we will train one on one
Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
If this sounds like the job for you, please forward your resume to email@example.com or reply to this post
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
The Sutton Place Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.