Revelstoke Property Services is looking for a highly organized individual interested in working within a fast growing real estate company. This position is a contract position, with the possibility to extend year-round, and is between 25-30 hours a week.
As field agent your primary responsibilities are:
- Monthly drive-by of all properties for external inspections
- Inspection of maintenance requests
- Liaise with maintenance department on project management
- Move-in/move-out inspections
- Delivery of tenant notices
- On-site tenant and owner communication
- On-site management of government building - Monashee Court
Overall, you are in the field to be the eyes and ears of the company to support our in-house team.
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of integrity
- Task oriented
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Mobile Apps, etc.)
- Above average communication skills
- High school, college, or university level education
On the job training will be completed over the first two weeks of employment.
The majority of our work is completed in a modern office environment in downtown Revelstoke. Our team is energetic, fun and thrives in a fast-paced environment where each day is challenging and new. Work space and all necessary tools are provided for each staff member. A valid BC driver’s license, a cell phone, and a vehicle are required for this role.
Ideal Candidate Description
- Adaptive to change
- Looking for a long term job position in Revelstoke
- Enjoy working in an action oriented environment
- Enjoy each work day being busy and diverse
- Have a high level of integrity
- Enjoy working with people and are sociable
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Are a natural problem solver
- $17.50 an hour
- Training provided
- Career advancement mapped out for each staff member looking to grow
- Flexible time off
- Gas and mileage
Applications will not be accepted in person. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com