The Accounting Assistant primary responsibility is to prepare the daily bank deposits for Revelstoke Mountain Resort and ensure that each payment is supported by all of the relevant documents. The Accounting Assistant will also be responsible for preparing client invoices and payables.
• Completion of post-secondary courses in Accounting leading towards a certificate in accounting, or an appropriate and equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and general office procedures.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge and/or experience with RTP and Quickbooks would be a definite asset.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when entering and preparing financial documents.
• High level of accuracy and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with others.
• Permanent full-time year around position
• Wage based on experience
• Benefits include extended medical benefits plan, Family Season pass, resort discounts and other benefits.
Please visit https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/resort/employment for details and to apply.