The Stoke Logo

The Stoke List

Buy, sell, love, yell -- Revelstoke's online classifieds.

> Reply: Copy to clipboard

Income tax –free help
Would you like help with your income taxes ?
The Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP ) has trained volunteers who can help you with your taxes if you qualify :
Single person earning $35,000
Couple $45,000
Parent with one child $37,000

Bring your papers to the Seniors Centre on Wednesday mornings 9-12 or Thursday evenings (6-9 ) during the month of March and our volunteers will be happy to answer your questions or complete and file your taxes
This service is FREE based on income not age

Post Id:
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:07:59 GMT