When: Thursday 21st February 2019
Where: Regent Hotel, 112 First St West, Revelstoke
StartUp Revelstoke is working hard to create an environment and culture for entrepreneurial growth and success.
Through this event we aim to build awareness around the expertise available locally to help startups launch and grow their ventures.
Featuring: keynote presentation by Josh McLafferty from Monashee Spirits, followed by presentations from local professionals:
- Audrey-Ann Turcot (Basik Marketing)
- Aimee Schalles (Mackenzie Peak Law Group)
- Web developer Brittany Lowden (Salt&Cedar)
- Management consultant Dylan Hardy (operations, HR and venture funding)
- Branding consultant Elle Offed - Move Mountains Design
- Revelstoke Review editor Jocelyn Doll (Media relations)
- Debbie Moribito (RCU commercial loans)
- Cindy Maloney (Community Futures business loans)
- Jana Thompson (Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce)
- Roberta Ciolli (Basin Business Advisors)
- Jean-Marc La Flamme (growth hacking and innovation)
- CPA Carol Prince (Live CA Chartered Accountants)
- Roberto Price & Travis Ingles (Revelstoke Technical Support Alliance)
If you are looking for targeted advice from local experts, this is the event for you.
Following the presentations, you'll have the opportunity to chat to 3+ professionals in your areas of interest at the ‘Mentor Mash-Up’, where you'll get 5 minutes with each professional before you have to switch – somewhat similar to speed-dating, but for entrepreneurs.
There'll be the opportunity to network and socialize throughout the night, too.
Everyone is welcome to this free event.
For more information contact Hayley on 250 200 1155 or firstname.lastname@example.org