Lortap Architectural Millwork is looking to hire labourer's please see below.
The Millwork Shop Labourer will be required to perform tasks involving physical labour, and will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools. Responsibilities will include the cleaning and preparation of work areas, cleaning up rubble and debris and removal of waste materials. Must be capable of operating a variety of equipment.
• Customer Focus
• Team Work
• Quality Orientation
• Problem Solving
• Accountability and Dependability
• Operating Equipment
• Ethics and Integrity
• Utilize compressors, to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment
• Lubricate, clean, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, and tools
• Clean and prepare areas to eliminate possible hazards
• Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications
Please contact Andy Erickson at 250-837-6336 for further details or bring resume to Lortap 96 Cartier Street, Revelstoke.