Mt. Begbie Brewery is hiring servers to join our team for our tasting room and lounge!
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing guests with a memorable experience.
• Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
• Attend to customers upon entrance.
• Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages.
• Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products.
• Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
• Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
• Issue bills and accept payment.
• Promote dedication from customers.
• Proven restaurant serving experience.
• Customer-oriented approach and patience.
• Problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Hands on experience in cashier duties.
• Excellent people skills.
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Attention to cleanliness and safety.
• Knowledge of Mt. Begbie products and an interest in craft brewed beer a plus.
If you meet the above requirements please send in your resume to email@example.com or in person at 2155 Oak Drive, don’t miss this opportunity to join a talented team at one of Canada’s best Brewery’s.