Mt. Begbie Brewery is cook to join our culinary team for our tasting room and lounge!
We are looking for a professional cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and supervisors with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our guest’s satisfaction and acquisition goals.
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces).
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
• Answer, report and follow chef or supervisor’s instructions.
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
• Stock inventory appropriately.
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
• Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook.
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
• Familiar with industry’s best practices.
If you meet the above requirements please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 2155 Oak Drive, don’t miss this opportunity to join a talented team at one of Canada’s best Brewery’s.