After driving over 20,000km across North America, it's time to part ways with Verna aka "The Tank". She is a reliable companion who will surprise you with her durability and versatility. This car has plenty of space for your life on the road, enough to power to take you almost anywhere and is sure to make its next owner just as happy. It's the sports edition with a 3.8L engine. The camper setup will work for a single or couple. Whether you're looking for a winter or summer vehicle, Verna won't disappoint.
- no major mechanical issues
- regularly serviced (approx every 5000km with all paper work included)
- comes with 2 sets of tires, Sumitomo 65,000km rated all seasons (just over 15,000km) and Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 top of the line winters (less than 2000km)
- decent on gas consumption (up to 600km per tank)
- heating works well
- 7 seats in total, 5 fold into the floor
- drives smooth
- standard spare tire included
- aux cord and GPS included
- fully camperized including: wooden folding bed frame; foam mattress + pillows with sheets, covers and a duvet; towel; 2 camping chairs, 2 person tent, 2 sleeping bags (both rated for 0 degrees Celsius), self inflating sleeping mat, folding camping table, hammock, head torch and lamp + spare batteries, first aid kit, 10W solar panel, two 2 burner gas cookers, 15L cooler with ice brick, kitchen utensils (pots, pans, cutlery, chopping board, dish washing tub + soap and sponges, paper towel, cling wrap, aluminum foil, sandwich bags, mason jars, plastic storage containers, plates, bowls, water bottle etc.); 2 tarps with poles; 20L water tank, 9.5L spare fuel tank, lots of rope, inflatable raft and water futon, air pump, axe, folding shovel, trowel, ice scraper/brush, working gloves and eye protection glasses, jumper cables, laundry detergent, bear spray, multi-tool, pocket knife, writing utensils, free camping in bc book + maps, tire pressure gauge pen. This car is fully loaded and ready to go!
- air conditioning doesn't really work
- a little bit of cosmetic damage (rust and paint peeling)
- small dent in the rear
- rear windshield wiper doesn't really work
- driver sun visor is broken