Join our team!
Position: Campus Manager, Community Relations and Campus Administration
Okanagan College is seeking a part-time Campus Manager to lead the Revelstoke centre.
The position will work closely with the Regional Dean and campus team and will:
• Be the main point of contact for community and foster strong community relations
• Be an internal advocate – working across departments to ensure sustainable and relevant programs, courses and services
• Work with key stakeholders on facility improvements and increased community profile
• Work with community and key stakeholders to identify funding opportunities
• Support and advocate for sustainable magnet and rotational programming and increased applied research activity
• Work to ensure overall Centre sustainability and a strong team environment based on interdependence
A degree in a relevant discipline and six years related experience is required.
Posting will close on August 20, 2018.
For more information or to apply online go to: