The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke is recruiting for Concierge Personnel for the Summer of 2018. Duties include assisting with arrivals and departures, providing outstanding guest service that meets and exceeds guest expectations. Concierge must possess a positive and upbeat personality, have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve.
Starting wage $14.00 per hour with a Summer Supplemental Bonus of $2.00 per hour worked between June and September 4th, 2018 (T & C’s apply).
• Assist with guest arrival and departures
• Provide personalized service in a professional manner
• Be knowledgeable of community and/or resort attractions and events
• Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person
• Work closely and professionally with various departments.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
• High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License with the ability to operate a standard transmission vehicle
• Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in front desk operations or hotel management preferred
• Experience in all aspects of customer service
• Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques
• Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to coordinate and organize
• Provincial Medical, Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care
for full time employment only.
• Third Party partnership discounts for all employees
• Complimentary Staff Shuttle
• Summer Seasons Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
• Summer Retention Bonus
How to apply, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sutton Place Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.