Chi Running combines the inner focus and wisdom of T'ai Chi with the laws of physics.
- Injury prevention using good body mechanics
- Increased efficiency with a mid-foot strike
- Correct alignment, posture and core engagement
- Increased mental focus
- Deep relaxation
- Boost in self confidence
- Saturday June 2 from 11am-4pm
- Meeting at the Revelstoke Community Centre (600 Campbell Ave)
- We will be outside so please dress for the weather! If heavy rain in the forecast, we will try and secure an indoor venue (no additional cost)
- Small healthy snacks provided during breaks
To sign up for this amazing workshop or for more information please contact Kerri at 250-946-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.