An old kiln. Needs a few parts. Looks just like the one in the picture, just much much older...
The EC-55 is a well-insulated top-loading floor model kiln with the capability to fire to Cone 03. It is perfect for firing earthenware, glass slumping, and decorating and for use with low fire clays and glazes. Features of the EC-55 include:
• 3" of combined firebrick and block insulation for greater firing efficiency and lower radiant temperature making it extremely safe for school use
• 18" x 18" x 18" (3.38 cubic foot) firing chamber capacity
• Strong 1/8" welded steel back frames, 11 gauge welded steel front frames, 18 gauge steel shells mean unsurpassed durability
• Spring-balanced, refractory-backed lid rests on ceramic fiber rope encircling the chamber for minimum heat loss, a perfect seal, and effortless opening and closing
• Spring latches allow lid to adjust chamber expansion as temperature changes inside during firing
• Top-quality Kanthal 18 gauge element wires are securely housed within deeply recessed grooves in firing chamber walls which can be removed easily